What Is a Smile Makeover?
If you are curious about a smile makeover in Montrose, we can help!
Sometimes patients sustain damage from a clenching and grinding habit or due to an unfortunate accident. In cases such as these, repairing a smile to health and beauty may require focused planning and multiple restorative services in order to achieve the best results. In cases like these, a full smile makeover can provide you with the results you are looking for!
Full smile makeovers include:
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Occlusal (bite) evaluation
- Restorative dentistry
Our dentist, Ken Cory, DMD, is highly skilled at rebuilding smiles that have suffered from damage. This is not always a case of cosmetics alone! Severely worn smiles can feel sensitive and may make chewing, talking, and eating the foods you love painful or impossible.
A damaged smile can also take a toll on how you feel about your appearance. Your smile is one of the first things that people notice about you and feeling good about the appearance of your teeth can impact your social and professional life.
We use the following treatments as part of our smile makeover planning and treatment. Which ones that will work best for you depend on your oral health and your goals for your smile.
- Smile design – The planning process of taking impressions for study models and designing your smile in wax, or digitally, prior to starting treatment.
- Restorations – Fillings, crowns, veneers, and bridges to repair, build, or complete your smile.
- Orthodontics – Six Month Smiles helps us to improve the alignment of your teeth using orthodontics. Properly aligned teeth not only look great, but they are easier to restore.
- Teeth whitening – Whitening your teeth can be helpful before the restorative part of your treatment. Dental restorations do not whiten like your natural teeth, so achieve your desired shade before starting with fillings, crowns, or veneers.
- Preventive dentistry – Maintaining a regular routine for dental cleanings and exams is essential to protect your investment and your oral health.