Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We know that when you are looking for a new dental office, you have many questions about what it will be like as a patient in our practice.
Please feel free to browse some of the most common questions here, and if you do not see your question listed or you just want more information, please give us a call.
- Are you accepting new patients?
- What are the symptoms of gum disease?
- Do you offer adult orthodontics?
- Do you make dentures?
- Do you take insurance?
- Do you offer free consultations?
- Should I whiten my teeth?
- What should I do if I have a dental emergency?
- How can I protect my child from cavities?
- When should my child have their first dental appointment?
- Is there a way to change the shape of my teeth?
- What are dental implants made of?
- What are CEREC crowns and what makes them different from traditional crowns?
- What constitutes a dental emergency?
- What is the wisdom tooth extraction process?